Global Faculty Development The University of Tokyo



Research funds研究費

Faculty members may be provided with research funds depending on the budgetary policy of your affiliated department/program. The purpose of your research fund, in principle, is to purchase anything related to your research or teaching. Check with your affiliation to ensure proper use of the funds.


External research funds外部研究費

  • There are competitive research funds available through Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) and elsewhere. You can read more about JSPS Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Kaken) at日本学術振興会(JSPS)などを通じた競争的研究資金があります。日本学術振興会科学研究費補助金(科研費)については、 をご覧ください。
  • Any kind of external research fund you receive needs to be registered with the university and managed through the university accounting department.外部からの研究資金を受ける場合は、大学に登録し、大学の経理部を通じて管理する必要があります。

(By courtesy of ALESS/ALESA Programs, Center for Global Communication Strategies)提供:ALESS/ALESAプログラム、グローバルコミュニケーション戦略センター