2021年6月23日 6 23, 2021 New blog posts Blog
Teaching tools series: 3 Helpful Tips to Update your Online Classroom
- Learn more about using Zoom
We reccomend this Youtube channel by Professor Stannard which contains a lot of videos covering almost everything there is to know about teaching online and using zoom effectively.
We also have made a quick list of videos that can help you make the best of Zoom advanced features.
- How to add captions to your lectures (requires Microsoft Powerpoint).
- How to make break-out rooms.
- How to be heard more clearly.
- How to get non-verbal feedback from your audience
- How to present yourself better online.
- How to find an adequate camera angle.
Find new teaching strategies
First, get started by watching this quick video on useful tips to identify valuable tools for your online classroom. Continue by checking Educause’s list of articles on online teaching strategies.
- Implement new online activities for your students
Bonus tip: Check out the Apps, platforms, and tools used by Komaba professors